The Object of Our Mission
To demonstrate the love of Christ by providing assistance to individuals who are suffering from the effects of poverty, war, famine, disease and disasters, without regard to their faith, ethnic origin, social class or world view, and with the primary focus on needy children.
Provided that these Objects shall include only those that are, at law, exclusively charitable and without limiting the general foregoing, and to accomplish the aforesaid objects
- To provide food for the hungry
- To provide shelter for those in need
- To provide medical supplies and assistance to those in need
- To assist those in need to develop skills which promote self sufficiency
- To care for and provide education and spiritual guidance
Statement of faith
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, entirely trustworthy; and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- One God, eternally existent in three Persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifested in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles. His death, His resurrection, His ascension, His mediating work. and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of all humans as lost and sinful mankind is through faith in the sacrifice and shed blood of
the Lord Jesus Christ and the regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- Water baptism of the believer as the outward sign of the inward rebirth of the heart. The believer is part of the Living Vine and produces fruit to the honor and glory of God.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells and enables the believer to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord.
The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church and the body of Christ.
- The resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life into eternal Glory with God and they that are lost unto the resurrection into hell and eternal damnation.
Board Members: ( left to right)
Colin Shantz (Secretary/Treasurer)
Arnold Frey (Board Member)
Calvin Frey (Vice Chair)
Matthew Frey (Chairman)
Marvin Weber (Board Member)